Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

A new direction...

...not with our adoption just my blog!

I started my blog so I could write and keep friends posted about our adoption but I have been thinking lately that once the girls get home it will no longer be about our adoption but about our life.

I used to think that I really had nothing to say of interest to anyone out there...and probably still don't  :) but I have realized from reading other people's blogs that I really do enjoy connecting with and reading about people with the same interests or in the same season of life as me.  There are days when I do want to share something going on in the Asta home and I want more than 140 characters or a facebook status to do it.

So I will start writing more about what it's like to be a stay at home, homeschooling mom of 3,  anxiously awaiting the arrival of 2 more little girls from Uganda. A mom who loves to run but never seems to have time... and I may from time to time talk about how wonderful my husband is....just because :)

A post wouldn't be complete without an adoption update.

...we are still waiting on that affidavit!  Hoping it shows up in my inbox this week. I really miss those girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment