Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

"soon"

Since Uganda is 7 hours ahead, I eagerly check my email every morning hoping to see that long awaited email containing our affidavit sitting in my inbox. It's been 3 weeks since we were told it would be ready soon. "Soon" obviously doesn't mean the same in Uganda--ha! This is the only thing sitting between us and filing for a court date right now.  It is hard to believe that it has been almost a month of waiting for one piece of paper!

The good thing is our dossier will be heading over to Uganda on the 14th along with letters and cards that we've all written to the girls.  We have had no contact since the day I left in June and it has been really hard.  At least they will know soon that we are still waiting and haven't forgotten about them.  I am hoping we will be able to hear something from them in the next couple of weeks....maybe even be able skype!

I started school with the girls today and it was as crazy as I remembered! This will definitely make the days until we travel to Uganda fly by.

So we live life and wait....and hopefully we will hear something "soon".



1 comment:

  1. Awwww Cindy! It's a waiting game indeed. Prayers for you all as you anxiously wait to hear from your sweet girls, and the courts. xoxo Love you!

    ReplyDelete