Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Just Breathe.

 Wow!  It's really funny how you think your life is crazy busy, then you decide to adopt and suddenly you are wondering what you used to do with all your free time! This packet has been consuming my thoughts.  I feel like every free moment should be spent reading to get my adoption training hours in or making lists of things I need to do and questions I need answered. All this while homeschooling the girls, chasing a toddler, staying connected with my husband and all the other things that go along with running a household.  Needless to say, there have been many late nights.

  It's all still a bit surreal for me right now.  I think of and pray for a child who is waiting for us in Uganda, but until I see his face or know his name it's all just paperwork right now.

  What keeps me going when I feel like it is all just too much?  Knowing there's a little person whose face we will see the sooner we can get this done....so in the meantime, I will just breathe and take it one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment